Friday, August 21, 2015

Lil' Bill Belicheat

I think any reader of this blog now knows of my dislike (to put it mildly) of Belicheat, Tom Baby, and the New England Cheatriots.   I've always felt the saying "where there's smoke there's fire" seemed to usually hold true.....

Comment 1:  A former Indy Colts head coach said that Peyton Manning and the Colts offensive coordinator would have game discussions in the hallway outside of the dressing room at the NE stadium because they suspected that the visitors locker room was bugged.  

Classy.

Belicheat smiles for the cameras


Comment 2:  I heard a radio interview at lunch today where former Chicago Bear QB Jim MacMahon had less than glowing comments about lil Bill Belicheat.   While I don't remember the exact quote, the question posed to him was about the football air pressure (his answer "I don't care").  When asked if he thought Belicheat was a cheater, MacMahon said ""I know he's a liar,"  "Cheating ain't far behind, I wouldn't think." MacMahon said Belicheat lied to his face in MacMahon's short time with the Cleveland Browns at the end of his career - something to do with pay and being kept on the roster.  To this day, MacMahon hasn't received the pay that Belicheat promised.

Classy.

Tom Brady shows how much integrity he has remaining


The thing that just ticks me off about the grumpy lil Bill Belicheat is the repeated theme of stretching the rules, ignoring rules, pushing the spirit of the rules, and just downright cheating.   I think the guy is a scumbag, and will do anything to win - figuring that the penalty will never outweigh the wins.  It makes me sick to my stomach to hear TV talking heads talk about his brilliance.  We'll see how brilliant Belicheat is for the 4 games at the start of the upcoming season without Tom Baby.   From what I've seen, the Cheatriots 2nd string QB looks pretty pathetic.  Couldn't happen to a more deserving organization.

Blch.

"I can't believe my wife talked me into this hairstyle"

5 comments:

  1. Go Brent! I detest that whole rotten crew up there...from the top on down..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now imagine how I feel as a Bears fan living with a Patriots fan and having to listen to her crow about their winning record and Superbowl titles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel for you Paul - you suffer not only from having a Patriots fan under your roof, but your quarterback is Jay Cutler!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually I quite like Jay. I remember similar discussions being had abut Jim McMahon with regard to his on field performance and off field persona.
      But yes living with a pats fan does get a little tiring at times.

      Delete
  4. I know how you feel and I for one, concur with your commentary!

    cheers,
    Phil
    Sea Hawks Fan!

    ReplyDelete