Monday, July 22, 2013

Off-Board Assets

A quick post of my first painted off-board assets - a pair of US 105mm artillery pieces (Old Glory/Westwind) and a pair of German 75mm Infantry guns (Blacktree).




I really like the OG/WW guns and crew....and the Blacktree Design, well, less so.   The BTD crew just look a bit odd to me - the helmets aren't quite "right".  But, they look functional for what I need in my games, so there they are!

Today I received 3 German 105mm artillery pieces and crew from Warlord Games.   Great looking castings.   I think I'll be ordering some 120mm mortars for some heavier battalion support weapons from them as well.

2 comments:

  1. I'll have to bring over my Nebelwerfer! I, too, have some cool off board stuff. I like the looks of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A Nebelwerfer! I think I'll have to expand the impact area!!!

    I did order some 120mm mortars for the Germans....and a Hetzer.

    More stuff.

    ReplyDelete