Saturday, January 14, 2012

Town Sections

I finished 3 town sections.   These are 6" square sections, with various bushes, fence sections, and trees added. I never used this type of shrubbery before, but I just felt that my town areas were too clean and industrial looking.   The sections have areas spaced for units to fit, and only fit in one or maybe two directions.   In my rules (Field of Battle), I'm using a house rule that says that firing in the direction allowed by the space on the section (facing out of that side) is down 1  (primary) for firing, while firing any other direction is down 2 (secondary).  That will make some nice differentiation between town sections, and add another series of tactical decisions for players.

Some photos:


Go Broncos!

6 comments:

  1. Very nice village/town! Best, Dean

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice town sections Brent.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the nice comments!

    Unfortunately my weekend took a hit, as the Broncos came up short. By only 35 points....or possibly more had the Patriots really tried in the 2nd half.

    But - not a bad finish to the season after the start they had. The Pats are just so much better that it was almost inevitable.

    ReplyDelete